“When I was growing up my Dad said to me that I should enjoy my work as it’s where you spend most of your time in life.
I truly believe that if you focus on changing your approach to recruitment and development in your business, then you can create a workforce of happier, more productive employees improving your businesses customer service and your profitability.
So you’ll understand then, when I say my passion is to help people love their work; by helping you understand, select and keep the right people for your business.”
—Rebecca Stevens B.Sc. (Hons), MSc., C.Psychol, AFBPsS
Business Psychologist & Director
Rebecca Stevens is a Business Psychologist specialising in selection assessment and employee engagement.
Rebecca helps organisations tackle problem roles looking at the end-to-end employee life cycle.
Helping them implement improvements to their recruitment approaches and tools, as well as identifying and addressing existing people problems in the target role.
Rebecca Stevens has experience of working with roles such as:
- board level roles such as chief executive, finance director, HR director
department and team manager
- civil service roles including AA, AO, EO, HEO, SEO, Grade 7 and Senior Civil Service
graduate roles both technical and generalist
- operational roles such as meter reader, gas engineer, door-to-door sales agent
- customer service adviser and call centre operator
Some client organisations Rebecca has worked with include:E.ON, National Grid, Sellafield Ltd, United Utilities, Lloyds TSB, Barrett Homes, Royal Navy, British Army, Department for Work and Pensions (The Pensions Service, Law & Special Policy Group & Jobcentre Plus), HM Treasury, Home Office, Housing Ombudsman, Manchester City Council, London Borough of Ealing, London Borough of Havering, NHS Salford, Mid-Cheshire NHS Trust, Virgin Trains.
Rebecca is registered as a Practitioner Occupational Psychologist with the Health Professions Council, a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society Division of Occupational Psychology and Principal Member of the Association of Business Psychology.
Rebecca Stevens is a registered test user with The British Psychological Society Psychological Testing Centre for ability tests and specialist personality questionnaires including:
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- WAVE Personality Questionnaire
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Emotional Intelligence Development Survey
- 16PF personality questionnaire
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Me2 Creativity Questionnaire
- Strengthscope and Strengthscope Team
Rebecca’s previous speaking engagements include:
- May 2011 Association of Business Psychologists Conference ‘A beginners guide to designing bespoke assessment exercises’
- May 2010 Association of Business Psychologists Conference ‘From Competencies to Strengths – A New Approach to Selection’
- January 2006 British Psychological Society Division of Occupational Psychology Conference ‘What do situational judgement inventories tell us?’
- January 2005 British Psychological Society Division of Occupational Psychology Conference ‘Gender and judgement – the potential for error in selection’
Linkedin:- Rebecca Stevens
From time to time we engage associate consultants to give the flexibility of scale for our clients projects and build a project team to meet your needs and timescales. We ensure these associate consultants are appropriately qualified and insured to deliver the right services for you.