An interview guide, ready to use for interviewing candidates for a team manager role. Includes:
- How to prepare yourself and the candidate
- How to introduce the interview
- The questions to ask to measure the competencies of motivation and attitude, managing others, planning and organising, communication
- A scoring grid with indicators with guidance on how to score the answers and make a decision
- How to give feedback to a candidate (successful or unsuccessful)
Everything you need when you are interviewing for a team manager role; whether for external recruitment or internal promotion.